Monday, May 4, 2009

Shapes and Colors and Joey...Oh My!

a
Joey sometimes gets left out of the educational mix...he has a different learning style from John Paul and I'm still trying to figure it out. But I made him some activities because the shapes and colors seem to still be a mystery to him. I'm not worried--I'm sure he'll learn when he's good and ready! But until then, these are fun for him to carry around! He was very excited to see that the shapes are in orange--his very favorite color! I laminated them in packaging tape (very high tech) so he doesn't have to be too careful!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of laminating with packing tape. Why didn't I ever think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you impress me! Maybe if I were at home full time, I'd be doing some of that... but I'm not sure. You do impress me! I'm not working on that stuff much at all with Isaac... only if it comes up in conversation with Blaise and Isaac happens to be there... mostly he learns through osmosis, I think! Way to go, Krissy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete